This one was the last of the looks from my trip to Wyoming (shared in this post). I’m wearing my prized Harley Jae top that I scored from their sample sale a few months ago. I always keep an eye out for sample sales from sustainable brands- you can get such good deals!
- Top: Harly Jae Poésie top (XS)
- Denim: Agolde x Amour Vert (24)
: NisoloPaloma Mule (6)
- Bag: Everlane
- Cropped Sweater: Kotn (XS)
- Denim: Jesse Kamm (more affordable version)
- Shoes: Zou Xou Eugenia Flat (36)
- Bag: Behno
I partnered with FEED for this look, this cute tote bag provides 50 meals, plus it’s made from recycled plastic water bottles!
- Stripped T-shirts: Tradlands (XS)
- Pants: Kotn Culotte (0)
- Shoes: Nisolo Paloma Mules (6)
- Tote: FEED x National Geographic
*Some links contain affiliate links in which I make a small commission. Currently, those commissions will be going to the redesign of this whole site. Thank you so much for your support as a reader and follower of Jess with Less!